The easy-to-handle, surefire solution to help you manage your hydroponic crops! Thanks to its unique structure and low solid volume, Rocket Foam is impossible to overwater or oversaturate.
2% solid by volume
98% cavities by volume
30% air by volume
60% water by volume
What is Rocket Foam?
Rocket Foam Details: It is undeniable that caring for your crops and seeing them develop is endlessly rewarding – and vital for your agricultural business to thrive. But maximizing your crop production and ensuring the wellbeing of all of your plants is all but easy – especially if you are still using outdated technologies and are battling the effects of climate change.
That is where Rocket Foam comes in. This revolutionary substrate takes all the guesswork out of creating the perfect growing environment for your plants. Thanks to its neutral pH, perfect air-water ratio, and unprecedented capillary action, Rocket Foam allows you to effortlessly deliver to your plants the nutrients and oxygen they need to thrive and boost your yield.
Rocket Foam: The Revolutionary Substrate To Boost Your Crops’ Yield
Nothing about growing crops or caring for plants is left to chance. In turn, you have probably spent years understanding how to create the best growing environment for each crop – and, you might have been a victim to variables such as low water levels, oversaturation of the substrate, and unexpected climate events.
Thanks to its precise science and revolutionary design, Rocket Foam eliminates the risk of overwatering your plants, reduces the chances of human error, and prevents you from misjudging the substrate’s pH – an all-in-one solution for high-yield crops!
How Does Rocket Foam Work?
A Look Into This New Cutting-Edge Technology
The Unparalleled Features of Rocket Foam: What Makes It a One-of-a-Kind Solution for Maximum Crop Yield
Only 2% Solid for Maximum Water and Nutrients Uptake
The Rocket Foam material is only 2% solid, while the remaining 98% is made of cavities. This ratio offers plants the perfect growing environment and promotes the growth of capillary roots – which, in turn, are vital to boost the uptake of water and nutrients throughout the plant’s life cycle.
Perfect Air-Water Ratio for Greater Root Development and Stronger Plants
Over 35% of the Rocket Foam substrate is made by air – something that cannot be compared with any other substrate on the market, which usually offers a maximum of 20-25% of air. Rocket Foam’s open cell structure allows for guaranteed oxygen levels throughout the root area, even after heavy watering, which is key to strong root development.
More Accurate Distribution of Oxygen and Nutrients – Without the Risk of Oversaturation!
It isn’t a secret that plants need warmth, water, air, sunlight, and nutrients to thrive but what has been a secret is how these different factors have to be combined for maximum yield – until now!
With Rocket Foam, you won’t have to worry about oversaturating your plants or overwatering your crops! Thanks to its internal structure, Rocket Foam will maintain water saturation at 60% while enabling the drainage of excess water.
A Neutral pH To Create the Ideal Growing Environment
Managing the substrate’s pH has never been easy – especially if you tend to circulate your crops or use the same substrate for multiple plants. Thanks to the pH-neutral Rocket Foam material, you no longer have to wait 10 days to stabilize your substrate’s pH and can enjoy a stable 5.5 – 7.0 pH in just 7 days!
Rocket Foam Products: All the Tools You Need for Thriving Crops
No two plants thrive equally in the same environment, and ensuring that a substrate offers the right pH to your crops is never easy. But the revolutionary system behind Rocket Foam makes it all the easier!
Ready To Enter the Future of Agriculture?
Contact Our Team To Get a Free Sample!
Make the change!
Get in touch with Martian Enterprises to learn more about Rocket Foam or order your Rocket Foam free sample today.
Rocket Foam isn’t just highly efficient, it is also 100% biodegradable, made in the USA, and suitable for any crop type. It allows you to start growing your plants with a clean substrate and reduce your crop management efforts so that you can focus on maximizing your business’s operations.